quinta-feira, 7 de julho de 2011

Review: Hidaka Toru live @ HUCK FINN FACTORY! ♬


*a versão em português está disponível no Iwata Kappuru Blog e no fim dessa postagem*

Well, everybody here knows I'm addicted to Beat Crusaders and they broke up last year after 13 years of band. Each one of the members took his own way, and I continue following their journey, but most of, of course, Toru Hidaka (the lead singer). 


ヒダカトオル (Toru Hidaka) is my idol for over four years, when I heard Hit in the USA, by Beat Crusaders, for the first time in the perfect anime BECK. I always admired his voice, his almost perfect diction in English, the lyrics (all written by him! Such a pride!), his enormous talent to compose songs (all sorts of styles, from metal to techno), his versatility, his charisma and his unique style of fashion. Imagine being able to see your favorite artist, your inspiration, right there, in your front, singing especially for you. And imagine an autograph (or two!), a quick chat with him, make him laugh at your stupid joke, and even steal a cigarette smoked by him! It feels amazing, right? So now you understand my feeling! (^ω^)★


As you can read here, Hidaka was going to make an acoustic in Nagoya, on July 1st. And that day has arrived! PERFECT is the only word that can express exactly how was that unplugged! \(^O^)/

I have been waiting two long weeks since I got the tickets numbers 33 and 34, in Huck Finn Factory, Nagoya. More than 100 km of distance separates Iwata from the great city of Nagoya. It was a long, tiring, stressful trip. (´・ω・`)


We arrived at Huck Finn Factory at 15:00. The show would begin only at 19:00! Are we crazy? (´^ω^`)

No, we're STUPID! We didn't know that the numbers of the tickets were the same numbers for the queue. We were 33 and 34, so we were almost the last ones in line! We only knew that at the time the queue has been formed! We should have studied japanese better... --'

But our stupidity has brought a reward: we saw Hidaka before the other 38 people! YEEEEES!  (● '∀ `●)


We were sitting at the front door of Huck Finn, playing in the iPhone, talking, whatever, pushing away boredom. A dark blue van stopped in front of the live house. A man got out, carrying a few things. I didn't recognize him (later, I discovered that guy was Kurosaki, Not Rebound's drummer, a punk band from Nagoya, who was Hidaka's roadie for the day). Soon after, another person appeared. I, who was fixing my All-star shoes filled with sand (it's a very long and boring story... --'), only heard that magical voice that I knew so well, saying, in our direction, "Hi! Hi!". I looked up and... AAAAAAAHHHHH! IT WAS HIM! IT IS HIDAKA! OMFG! No, actually, I do not shouted. Not even made a scandal. I had NO reaction at all. I was just speechless, looking stupid, following Hidaka with my eyes until Huck Finn's door... 

STUPID! What kind of fan am I!?!? I was so rude for not responding him! When I "woke up", I could only said to him: GANBATTE! Nothing else came to mind. I didn't scream or anything. Just said to him give his best. --'

That happened at 16:15. He was wearing his classical glasses, not the white sunglasses. Finally I could see well his eyes! He was carrying a few things, but I had no time to distinguish what it was... maybe a guitar or a backpack or something. What else could it be? ★ 



After he was gone, my heart was beating sooooo fast! I thought it was going to pull out of my mouth! I haven't spoken a word with my husband. Do you know when you are so happy that you can't even think anymore? I was in heaven, literally! I still couldn't "digest" it. It was funny that I wasn't expecting this to happen, but minutes before I said to Igor, "we have arrived so early that it's possible that we might see Hidaka arriving". But, deep inside, I didn't believe it.

I was so nervous. I knew that soon he would start the soundcheck. Said and done! About 20 minutes later, I heard him inside, playing and singing several songs I knew so well: Time Flies Everything Goes, Because, Clown for the Day, some covers and even Okashina Futari. Only two of us and a japanese girl who was also waiting there (who later I found out to be the sweet @Belinda_Set *o*), heard. An unique moment! (*^^*) 


It's about time! Huck Finn's staff started to organize the plate and the queue. And as I said before, we ended up in the back of the line because of our numbers. I can't complain at all, because first of all, we were so lucky to get those tickets! And we were even more lucky to be stupid enough to come so early and saw Hidaka arriving! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))


Finally, we enter on the Huck Finn Factory. We sat in a corner. Unfortunately, there was a "small" speaker disturbing part of the vision. But we arranged and everything was solved! We were, like, 2 meters from Hidaka and it was all that matters!

At 19:00 sharp (as I said, punctuality is law here in Japan!), here comes the figure of Hidaka in the small stage. Showing his style and all his charisma, dressed in a black Lou Reed T-shirt, jeans shorts and a purple Vans style shoes, not to mention his usual accessories (earrings, bracelets and rings), Hidaka starts his show. Sometimes a comedian, sometimes a romantic singer, sometimes a punk, sometimes a music library. A versatile artist, always himself. He is a singer, guitarist, keyboardist, DJ, music producer, composer, comedian, counselor. A young man in his forties, friendly, cool, smart, savvy, talented, perfectionist... well, Hidaka is Hidaka. Hidaka is complete. Hidaka is a gemini like Igor and me. Hidaka looks like a well drawn cartoon, due to his unique style and personality. Hidaka leaves nothing to be desired. Hidaka always surprises and surpasses all expectations. ♬ 


Hidaka begins the show with the wonderful Situation. In the acoustic version it's even more irresistible! To be able to hear him singing in the ear so gentle and so passionate, it gave me chills and butterflies in my stomach. Unspeakable! (* / ∀ \ *) 

Almost every song that Hidaka played were requests from his fans, via Twitter. Each song, he checked his iPhone to be sure not to forget any song. I sent one, of course... and he answered two songs out of six! He played 1998 and Ghost, which I didn't expect to be played, as it never had been part of his acoustic setlist.


It was a two hours concert. There were 2 encores and 27 songs! I was pleased to see Beat Crusaders live twice and I thought I would never ever feel all that energy again... but I felt! Seriously! As I said, Hidaka is complete. He doesn't need anyone to shine. He gets along well in a band, without a band, doing an acoustic all alone, doing karaoke, well... Hidaka is God! (≧ ∀ ≦) ♬ 


This was the setlist. It's not in order, but that's all that I could remember, there were many songs (27!): 

Situation
Isolations
COVER: Aztec Camera "How Men Are"
COVER: R.E.M. "The One I Love"
Nothing to Lose
Clown for the day (Karaoke)
1998
Double Fantasy (Karaoke)
Everybody Hates My Guitar Sound
Follow Me
Imagine?
Solitaire
Hit in the USA
Time Flies, Everything Goes
Because
Feel
Monologue in my Heart
Day After Day
I Can See Clearly Now
Fool Grove
Love Dischord
COVER: Billy Joel "Honesty" (Karaoke)
Ghost
E.C.D.T.
Eyes in the Sky
COVER: Boowy "No, New York" 
COVER: Alice "Champion"
COVER: Oasis + Beatles ("Don't Look Back in Anger" and "Imagine")

I could only write this setlist with the help of @Belinda_Set! ありがとうございました!!!(*^o^)/\(^-^*)


There were six wonderful covers of Oasis, REM, Beatles, Billy Joel and Japanese bands I had never heard of. But for me, the best of all were: Isolations, Love Dischord, 1998, Double Fantasy, Because, Monologue in my Heart, Ghost and Eyes in the Sky. 

The karaoke was such a good idea, it was sooo funny! He left only the instrumental playing and sang on it. Honesty was, no doubt about it, the best of all! He even danced and dropped the guitar! Hidaka's voice was very sweet and deep! I was chilling again! (*/∀\*)

Hidaka's "H" on his guitar! So cool! 。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。

During the show, he told many jokes, which 90% I didn't understand at all. You know when you watch foreign series and you just don't get the jokes? Well, it was just like it. Not to say I didn't understand anything, as soon as he arrived, Hidaka introduced himself and talked about his sunglasses (he didn't take off them during the whole concert), and some girls from the audience asked him to take it off, and he replied: 八千円です!!(hassen en desu! = it's 8000 yen!). Hidaka's typical joke! (= '∀ `) ノ 

Another joke was during the execution of Hit in the USA, in which he "narrated" all Taro's guitar solos. Such a comedian! (=´∀`)ノ



After the unplugged session, I went to the bar for a refreshing dash of oolong tea and decided to take a peek at Hidaka Ya, the Hidaka's shop. Yes, all items of his store were there. My husband bought a t-shirt, and I bought some pins. Ahhh, what a pride! My husband wearing a Hidaka's shirt! The cute Speaker-kun was designed by MxTxRx, the lead singer of Tropical Gorilla.ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ



I was taking pictures of his guitar, which was still on stage. When I was there, I noticed that the cigarettes that he had smoked during the concert were still in the ashtray! And the picks also! Aaaah! What a temptation! I thought about "stealing" it, but there were lots of people around and they would think I was crazy (japanese girls are so behaved!). I decided to wait. But some girls saw me there and came close to take pictures and.... out of nowhere, they began to talk to me!

My japanese knowledge is very basic. I speak like an indian and I don't have a wide vocabulary. It's too hard for me to understand what japanese people say, because they speak too fast. Besides, of course, of my own shame and shyness. I always get ashamed and red when I try to speak japanese. So I tried to speak with them in English, but they didn't understand so well. The solution was put into practice my horrendous japanese! And so it was... we talked about the concert, about where I'm from, where I had heard Beat Crusaders for the first time, how long I was here and so on. One of them, @ayuru_555, sent me a message on Twitter on the day we went for the tickets, in English (I have no idea how she found me!). But we met again and she said it was she who sent the message. So cute! Another girl, @satoriarni619, knew a little bit of English and helped a lot in translation. Two sweet girls! Imagine those cute and beautiful japanese girls from the animes... it's them!

While we were talking, Hidaka left the "backstage". Everyone was saying "otsukaresama" (good job!) to him. I told the girls that I wanted an autograph, and they gave me full support and encouraged me to ask. I ran to my husband and asked him to give me the CDs that were in my bag. I just yelled "HIDAKA!". He turned back, paying the most attention, and I just asked him to sign. After a few "onegaishimasu" (please), he signed for just one reason: "gaijin desu!" (you're a foreigner). Yes, after all, he had to give a foolproof excuse to sign just for me and nobody else, because shortly came 9382732872 people begging for a signature as well. "Gaijin dake, gaijin dake" (only for foreigners!). You know, for the first time I was pleased for being a "gaijin" ... I'm so proud of myself! (¯^¯) ゞ 

He signed two cds for us, popdod and Rest Crusaders. And as he signed, we asked us some things, such as from where we were, what we were doing here, and everything else. In English, luckily. My husband talked to him more than myself... I was traveling in the autograph, I'm so stupid! I just remember Igor explaining to him how we get here in Japan, and he asked why we were here since we have our careers in Brazil, and we told about our love for his country, and when he finished the autograph, my husband asked him 八千円 (hassen en = 8000 yen) and Hidaka laughed. HAHAHAHAHA! My husband is the best! ψ(`∇´)ψ


Iwata Kappuru with @hachibeat and @kimmmch! (^ω^) v ★

After that, other girls came up and asked to take a picture with us! So fun! We didn't exchange Twitters, but later I found them! Twitter here in Japan is like Orkut in Brazil, everyone has it! Or Facebook is the USA! (*^_^*)


And when there was no one else in there... guess what? I ran and grabbed a cigarette in the ashtray! Am I crazy? No, I'm a crazy fan! v (^-^) v 

Out of Huck Finn, we said goodbye to our new friends and got back on the road. Oh, what a wonderful day! Surely one of the best I've ever had here in the land of the rising sun! We love Japan! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆



I saw Hidaka. I saw Hidaka very closed. I heard Hidaka. I talked to Hidaka. I got two autographs from Hidaka. I asked two songs to Hidaka. I took pictures of Hidaka's guitar. I bought Hidaka's goods. I made japanese friends thanks to Hidaka. I got a smoked cigarette by Hidaka. Now I can die in peace! Oh, wait, no! I wanna go to the next concert as soon as possible! Wanna see Hidaka and my friends again! ☆



 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★



EM PORTUGUÊS, POR FAVOR!!!


Bom, todo mundo aqui sabe que sou viciada na banda Beat Crusaders e que eles terminaram no ano passado, depois de 13 anos tocando. Cada um seguiu seu caminho, e continuo acompanhando os passos de todos, mas, principalmente, é claro, de Toru Hidaka (o vocalista). (*´艸`)

ヒダカトオル (Hidaka Toru) é meu ídolo há mais de 4 anos, quando escutei Hit in the USA, do Beat Crusaders, pela primeira vez no maravilhoso anime BECK. Sempre admirei sua voz, sua dicção quase perfeita no inglês, as letras das músicas (todas escritas por ele! Orgulho!), seu enorme talento para compor canções (dos mais variados estilos, desde metal até putz-putz), sua versatilidade, seu carisma e seu estilo único. Imagine a emoção de ver seu artista favorito, sua inspiração, ali, bem na sua frente, cantando especialmente pra você. E imagine pedir um autógrafo (ou dois!), conversar com ele, fazê-lo rir de sua piada idiota e ainda roubar um cigarro fumado por ele! É uma sensação incrível, né? Então agora vocês entendem meu sentimento! (^ω^)★


Como podem ler aqui (no meu blog sobre o Beat Crusaders), Hidaka ia realizar um acústico em 名古屋 (Nagoya), em 七月一日 (shichi gatsu tsuitachi = 1 de julho), e fui correndo comprar os ingressos, limitadíssimos. E esse dia chegou! すごい!!!(sugoi = incrível) É a única palavra que consegue expressar com exatidão o que foi esse acústico! \(^O^)/ 

Foram duas longas semanas de espera desde que peguei os ingressos 33 e 34, no Huck Finn Factory, de Nagoya. São mais de 100 km que separam Iwata de Nagoya, uma viagem longa, cansativa, estressante. Ansiosa do começo ao fim. (´・ω・`)

Nós chegamos no local da casa de show às 15h00. O show só começaria às 19h00! Somos loucos? (´^ω^`)

Não, somos burros! Afinal, a ordem de entrada para o Huck Finn deveria obedecer os números dos ingressos. Ingressos de números 1, 2, 3, 4 e assim por diante. Éramos 33 e 34, praticamente os últimos da fila. Só ficamos sabendo disso na hora que a fila de formou! Bem feito! Ninguém mandou não estudar mais nihongo! --'

Mas nossa burrice nos trouxe uma recompensa: vimos o Hidaka antes das outras 38 pessoas! やった!!(●´∀`●)

Estávamos sentados na porta do Huck Finn, mexendo no iPhone, conversando, enfim, afastando o tédio. Uma van azul escuro parou na frente do Huck Finn. Um homem desceu, carregando algumas coisas. Não reconheci e nem dei bola (mais tarde descobri que aquele era o Kurosaki, o baterista do Not Rebound, uma banda punk de Nagoya, que estava fazendo papel de roadie do Hidaka naquele dia).  Logo depois, outro apareceu. Eu, que estava arrumando meus tênis cheios de areia (é uma longa história... --'), só ouvi a voz mágica que conheço tão bem, dizer, em nossa direção: "Hi! Hi!". Olhei pra cima e... AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! ERA ELE! ERA O HIDAKA! OMFG! Não, na verdade, eu não surtei. Nem fiz escândalo. Não tive reação NENHUMA. Só fiquei boquiaberta, com cara de idiota, acompanhando-o com os olhos até a porta do Huck Finn...

バカ!!(baka = idiota) Que fã é essa!?!? A mal educada nem respondeu ao cumprimento! Quando voltei a mim, só pude dizer: がんばって!!(Ganbatte). Nada mais me veio a mente. Não fiz escândalo, não gritei, nem nada. Só o mandei se esforçar (como se ele precisasse disso!). --'

Isso aconteceu às 16h15. Ele estava de óculos de grau, sem os óculos escuros. Finalmente consegui ver direito seus olhos! Ele carregava algumas coisas, mas não tive tempo de distinguir o que era... talvez um violão, ou uma mochila, algo assim. O que mais poderia ser? ★

Depois que ele se foi, meu coração batia, batia, batia. Achei que ia sair pela boca! Não falei uma palavra com meu marido. Não esbocei nenhuma reação. Sabe quando você fica tão feliz que não consegue nem pensar maisEu estava nas nuvens, literalmente! Ainda não tinha conseguido digerir aquilo. Engraçado que eu não esperava que isso fosse acontecer, mas minutos antes eu disse ao Igor, brincando: "nós chegamos tão cedo que é capaz que dê para ver o Hidaka chegando". Só que, no fundo, no fundo, eu não acreditava naquilo. (´;ω;`)

Não sosseguei mais. Sabia que logo ele ia começar a fazer a passagem de som. Dito e feito! Uns 20 minutos depois, começo a ouvi-lo lá dentro, tocando e cantando várias músicas que conheço muito bem: Time Flies Everything Goes, Because, Clown for the Day, alguns covers e até a inédita Okashina Futari. Somente nós dois e uma japonesa que também aguardava lá (que mais tarde descobri ser a fofíssima @Belinda_Set), ouvimos. Um momento único! (*^^*)

Foi chegando a hora. A staff do Huck Finn começou a ajeitar a placa e a fila. E, como disse antes, nós fomos parar lá atrás, por causa de nossos números. Não posso reclamar, afinal, pra começo de conversa, foi uma sorte tremenda conseguir esses ingressos tão disputados! E tivemos sorte de sermos burros e chegado tão cedo e visto o Hidaka chegar! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Enfim, entramos no Huck Finn. Sentamos em um canto. Para nossa infelicidade, havia uma "pequena" caixa de som dificultando parcialmente a visão. Mas demos um jeito e tudo foi resolvido! Estávamos a, sei lá, 2 metros do Hidaka e era tudo o que importava! (´ω`)

Às 19h00 em ponto (como já falei, pontualidade aqui é lei!), eis que surge a figura do Hidaka no pequeno palco. Esbanjando todo o seu estilo e carisma, vestido com uma camiseta preta do Lou Reed, uma bermuda jeans e um tênis roxo estilo Vans, além de seus apetrechos usuais (brinco, pulseiras e anéis), Hidaka dá um show em todos os sentidos. Ora comediante, ora cantor romântico, ora punk, ora biblioteca musical ambulante. Um artista versátil, sempre ele mesmo. Ele é vocalista, guitarrista, tecladista, DJ, produtor musical, compositor, comediante, conselheiro. Um quarentão jovem, simpático, descolado, inteligente, antenado, talentoso, perfeccionista... ah, enfim, Hidaka é Hidaka. Hidaka é completo. Hidaka é geminiano como eu e o Igor. Hidaka parece uma caricatura, um personagem de desenho animado muito bem feito, pelo seu estilo único e personalidade. Hidaka não deixa nada a desejar. Hidaka sempre surpreende e supera todas as expectativas. ♬

Hidaka dá início ao show com a maravilhosa Situation. Em versão acústica torna-se ainda mais irresistível! Ouvi-lo cantar ao pé do ouvido, de uma forma tão suave e apaixonada, dá arrepios e sensação de borboletas rodopiando no estômago. Indescritível! (*/∀\*)

Quase todas as músicas que Hidaka tocou foi a pedidos de seus fãs, via Twitter. A cada música, ele checava seu iPhone para conferir os pedidos, para ter certeza de não esquecer nenhuma canção. Eu enviei um, é claro... e ele atendeu DUAS das seis! Tocou 1998 e Ghost, duas que eu não esperava que fossem tocadas, já que nunca fizeram parte de seu setlist acústico. 嬉い!(Ureshii = muito feliz) ~゚+。(*´∇`)。+゚

Foram duas horas de espetáculo. Foram 2 encores e 27 músicas tocadas, um recorde! Tive o prazer de ver o Beat Crusaders ao vivo duas vezes e achei que nunca mais sentiria aquela energia toda... mas confesso que senti! Sério! Como falei, Hidaka é completo. Ele não precisa de ninguém para brilhar. Ele se dá bem com banda, sem banda, fazendo um acústico sozinho, fazendo karaokê, enfim, Hidaka é Deus! (≧∀≦) ♬

Essa foi a setlist dele. Está fora de ordem, mas é o que deu pra lembrar, foram muitas músicas (27, pelas minhas contas):


Situation
Isolations
COVER: Aztec Camera "How Men Are"
COVER: R.E.M. "The One I Love"
Nothing to Lose
Clown for the day (Karaoke)
1998
Double Fantasy (Karaoke)
Everybody Hates My Guitar Sound
Follow Me
Imagine?
Solitaire
Hit in the USA
Time Flies, Everything Goes
Because
Feel
Monologue in my Heart
Day After Day
I Can See Clearly Now
Fool Grove
Love Dischord
COVER: Billy Joel "Honesty" (Karaoke)
Ghost
E.C.D.T.
Eyes in the Sky
COVER: Boowy "No, New York" 
COVER: Alice "Champion"
COVER: Oasis + Beatles (Don't Look Back in Anger & Imagine)

Só consegui escrever essa setlist com ajuda da @Belinda_Set! ありがとうございました!!!(*^o^)/\(^-^*)

Foram seis covers maravilhosos, de Oasis, REM, Beatles, Billy Joel e bandas japonesas que eu nunca tinha ouvido falar. Mas, para mim, as melhores foram: Isolations, Love Dischord, 1998, Double Fantasy, Because, Monologue in my Heart, Ghost e Eyes in the Sky.

Os karaokês foram um show a parte, muuuito divertidos! Ele deixava tocar só a parte instrumental e cantava por cima. Honesty, sem dúvidas, foi a melhor de todas! Ele até dançou e largou o violão! A voz do Hidaka estava muito doce e profunda! Até arrepiava! (*/∀\*)

Durante o show, muitas piadas, das quais 90% não entendi. Sabe quando você assiste seriado americano e fica boiando nas piadas? Pois é, que tristeza, foi igualzinho. Para não dizer que não entendi absolutamente nada, logo que ele chegou, Hidaka se apresentou e falou sobre seus óculos escuros (os quais não tirou durante tooooodo o concerto), e a mulherada da platéia pediu pra ele tirar, e ele respondeu: 八千円です!!(hassen en desu! = são 8 mil ienes!). Típica piada dele! (=´∀`)ノ

Outra foi durante a execução de Hit in the USA, na qual ele "narrou" todos os solos de guitarra do Taro. Um comédia mesmo! (=´∀`)ノ

Depois do unplugged, fui ao bar tomar uma dose refrescante de ウーロン茶 (uron cha = chá oolong) e aproveitei para dar uma olhadinha na ヒダカ屋 (Hidaka Ya = "lojinha" do Hidaka). Sim, todos os itens de sua loja estavam ali menos o cd do Okashina Futari que eu queria. Meu marido comprou uma T シャツ (chi shatsu = camiseta), e eu comprei バッヂ (bajji = do inglês badge, são mais conhecidos como pins, bottoms ou broches... sou viciada neles!). Ahhh, que orgulho! Meu marido vestindo uma camiseta do Hidaka! O fofo スピーカーくん (Spiikaakun = algo como "Speakerzinho") foi desenhado pelo MxTxRx, vocalista da banda Tropical Gorilla. かわいい!!!ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Depois, fui tirar fotos do violão dele, que ainda estava no palco. Quando cheguei lá, reparei que os cigarros que ele fumou durante o acústico ainda estavam no cinzeiro! E as palhetas também! AAAAH! Que tentação! Pensei em "roubá-los", mas ainda tinha muita gente por perto e me achariam uma louca sem noção (as japonesas são tão comportadinhas...). Resolvi esperar e disfarçar tirando fotos dos cigarros e das palhetas. Só que algumas japonesas me viram lá e chegaram perto, para tirar fotos também e... lá se foi minha oportunidade. E, do nada, elas começaram a conversar comigo! (>人<;)

Meu nível de japonês é bem básico. Falo igual índio e não tenho um vocabulário muito amplo. Tenho uma dificuldade enorme para entender o que os japoneses dizem, pois eles falam rápido e enrolado. Além, é claro, da vergonha, da timidez. Qualquer coisinha, já estou gaguejando, com a cara toda vermelha, mortinha de vergonha. Tentei arriscar um inglês com elas, mas elas não entendiam muito bem. O jeito era pôr em prática meu péssimo nihongo uga uga! E assim foi... conversamos sobre o acústico, sobre de onde eu era, onde eu tinha ouvido Beat Crusaders pela primeira vez, há quanto tempo gostava etc etc etc. Uma delas, a @ayuru_555, me mandou uma mensagem pelo Twitter no dia da compra dos ingressos, em inglês (nem imagino como ela me encontrou!). Só que é aquele drama eterno dos japoneses e o inglês: não entendi bulhufas do que ela escreveu e ficou por isso mesmo. Só que nós nos reencontramos no dia do acústico e ela disse que tinha sido ela quem havia enviado a mensagem. A @satoriarni619, a outra japinha, sabia um pouco de inglês e ajudou muuuuuito nas traduções. Duas meninas fofíssimas! Imagine aquelas japonesas de animes, todas fofas, kawaiis, meigas, delicadinhas, lindas de morrer! Ai, que vontade de apertá-las! (*´ω`*)

Enquanto conversávamos, Hidaka saiu do "backstage". Enquanto formava-se uma fileira de gente dizendo お疲れさまでした (otsukaresama deshita = bom trabalho!), eu falei a elas que queria pedir um autógrafo, e elas me deram todo o apoio e me encorajaram a pedir. Corri até meu marido e pedi que me desse os CDs que estavam na bolsa. Hidaka já tinha dado as costas e eu gritei "HIDAAAKA!". Nada de san, sama, chan, nada, foi secão mesmo. Ele virou pra trás, prestando a maior atenção, e eu só pedi para ele assinar, tremendo, com o coração na boca, morta de vergonha. Depois de alguns お願いします (onegaishimasu = por favor), ele assinou por um único motivo: "外人です!" (gaijin desu = você é estrangeira). Sim, afinal, ele teve que dar uma desculpa infalível para autografar, pois logo em seguida vieram 9382732872 pessoas implorando por uma assinatura também. 外人だけ、外人だけ!(gaijin dake = só para estrangeiros!). Vejam só, quem diria, pela primeira vez, saí em vantagem por ser "gaijin"... orgulho! ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

Ele assinou o meu e do meu marido. E enquanto assinava, nos perguntou uma série de coisas, como de onde éramos, o que fazíamos aqui, e tudo mais. Tudo em inglês, para nossa sorte. Meu marido conversou mais com ele do que eu mesma... eu estava viajando nos autógrafos, sou uma besta mesmo! Só lembro do Igor explicando como viemos parar aqui, e ele perguntando por que estávamos aqui se temos uma carreira no Brasil, e nós explicando nosso amor pelo país dele, e, ao terminar o autógrafo, meu marido pedindo 八千円 (hassen en = 8 mil ienes) pra ele e o Hidaka caindo na gargalhada. HAHAHAHAHA! Ai, meu marido é 最高 (saikou = o melhor)! ψ(`∇´)ψ

Depois disso, outras meninas vieram falar comigo e até pediram pra tirar uma foto conosco! Divertido demais! Na hora não trocamos Twitters, mas mais tarde consegui encontrá-las! Twitter no Japão é igual Orkut no Brasil: todo mundo tem! (*^_^*)

E, quando já não havia mais ninguém lá dentro... adivinhem? Corri e peguei um cigarro do Hidaka no cinzeiro! Sou louca? Não, sou uma fã louca! v(^-^)v

Fora do Huck Finn, nos despedimos de nossas novas amigas e pegamos a estrada. Ah, que dia maravilhoso! Com certeza, um dos melhores que já tive aqui na terra do sol nascente! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Vi o Hidaka. Vi o Hidaka de pertinho. Ouvi o Hidaka. Falei com o Hidaka. Peguei dois autógrafos do Hidaka. Tive duas músicas atendidas pelo Hidaka. Tirei fotos do violão do Hidaka. Comprei tranqueiras do Hidaka. Fiz amigas japonesas graças ao Hidaka. Tenho um cigarro fumado pelo Hidaka. Agora posso morrer em paz! Ah, não, espera aí! Quero ir ao próximo show o mais rápido possível! Quero ver o Hidaka e minhas queridas amigas japonesas mais uma vez! ☆~


3 comentários:

  1. really wanna be there :'( it's my dream futur destination since I was 10 years old, wish from god to be there as soon as I can to see Hidaka on stage ^^ (now im only 18, I passed 4 years as a fool BECR and Hidaka-san fan)
    hey Beta, don't forget to put the next concert details :p :) god with U

    ResponderExcluir